Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Year, New Endeavor

I'm an ordinary woman with simple desires in life. I grew up in the town of Grand Prairie for most of my life. I moved away for a few years, but it wasn't until I found my true love- that I came back to my roots, and found what I'd been truly missing. Michael and I both lived in the same town, yet never met until a dear friend of our's 30th b-day in April 2006. We could have met so many times over the years, but never did? I've even done the "degrees of separation" regarding us! It's truly interesting, and he swears I've been chasing him for years. LOL. Michael asked me to marry him 7/4/07 in Newport Beach, CA and we were married 3/8/08. It was a beautiful and perfect day! I feel grounded and home again! Together, Michael and I each have a daughter. My Kylie is 6, and the epitomy of me. His Alyssa is 12, and growing into a beautiful young lady! I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family, and love them so much! "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"

We are hopeful that '09 will bring many opportunities & blessings, both professionally and personally for our family! I've managed to submerge myself into multiple tasks/projects (all at once. lol). I've tried to distract myself from my recent diagnosis of kidney disease, and strive to put that energy into other positive ideals/goals! After painting every room in my house, learning to quilt, Kylie's sports, scrap-booking, reading, home interior decorating, cooking, etc.- I found a new love, and hobby, that I hope to become lucrative and successful at. I've always LOVED to take pictures of my family/friends, some might say to the point of annoyance, but I truly do enjoy seeing the end result- especially the smiles on a loved ones face when they receive pics of the ones they cherish most.

So, now, I'm handing out business cards, taking pics like crazy, forwarding them to anyone/everyone with hopes of getting better exposure, and hopefully more business! I'm in the process of working on a website, and will be sure to forward it to all of you when it's complete and ready for service! :-) Until then, feel free to email me, or call me to capture your favorite memories! Well, wish me luck! I can't wait to hear from you! -H

No comments:

Post a Comment