Friday, July 3, 2009

Mommy's baby is growing up...













Just did another shoot with my baby girl-she's growing up far too fast. It's funny, she wouldn't let me style, curl, or put any bows in her hair this time! In fact, she was adamant about me "leaving it down." My Mom (Mimi) informed me that she thought K looked far too grown up in some of the pics! I informed her we weren't trying for that, but reality is-she's growing up before our very eyes! As much as I hate to admit it, I think she may have her real Dad's flair for modeling and his photogenic nature! I'm truly blessed to have such a special, pretty little girl....as you can see, I can't seem to take enough pics of her. I love her so much and can't wait to take pics of our sweet little one on the way! Well, here she is- my "Mini-Me" and angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment